102 Baxter Rd Carrollton, GA 30117
Field trips for our Spring season will be conducted Wednesday through Friday mornings beginning April 10th and concluding on May 10th.
Hours are 9:30am – 1:30pm
• Students: $14 per student
• Teachers: 1 Teacher free per 10 children ($10 per additional teacher)
• Adults / Parents / Chaperones*: $12 per person
• Siblings*: $12 per person
*Parents, chaperones, siblings, etc. will purchase their admission tickets at the farm.
Payments for students must be made in one transaction. Money should be collected before arriving at the farm.
Please note that some schools do not allow parents and/ or siblings to attend. Please check your school policy.
• SELF-GUIDED TOUR with fun farm activities for you and your students.
• Each student will have a bag of gems and an identification card to take home.
• Picnic area to enjoy school lunch at conclusion of field trip.
• And MORE!
.Hours 9 am- 1pm
Please text the farm at
678 850 8948 for additional questions and to schedule a field trip.
Want to discuss bringing a class for a field trip? Leave your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.